We made it to Kigali. We had a great pizza dinner at a restaurant on the side of a hill in Kigali. It was a beautiful evening.
Here are some prayer requests — the same requests that are on a yellow card that you may have.
Thanks for praying.
Prayers for the Bible Recipients:
- That the Bible would penetrate their hearts and minds and that they would choose to obey.
- That the Word would inspire servant leadership.
- That God would provide for their physical needs.
- That God’s Word would teach husbands to love their wives the way Christ loves the Church.
- That God would use His Word to build their faith.
- That God would use His Word to build unity and purity in the church in Bukavu and beyond.
- That God would bring peace, acceptance and forgiveness to a long suffering people.
Prayers for Business Seminar Students:
- That God would bring the people that He wants to start and build profitable, Christ-centered businesses that would lift the economy.
- That God would give the students insight into the business that He designed them to build.
Prayers for Brainstorming Session:
- That the pastors would realize that Jesus Christ, not money, is the solution to the city’s problems.
- That the Holy Spirit would give them specific direction as to how to bring change to Bukavu.
Prayers for the Trip:
- That our presence and love would be encouraging.
- That God would provide us with divine appointments with people with which He wants us to begin enduring relationships.
- That God would show us with whom and how we should build relationships.
- That God would give us keen insight into His creation – the resources, environment, culture, and people – and show us a creative approach to help the people develop economically and spiritually and not make them the target of violence.
- That we would be strong in the Lord, with the full armor of God, able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.
- That God would keep us free from unnecessary health and safety issues.